Sunday 9 December 2012

Ending to my film trailer, first edit.


This is the first edit of the ending to my film trailer. The story is, is that the protagonist has finally been kicked out of his house and is walking away, where to nobody knows. 

The first shot of the protagonist walking up to the door cuts off his head. This can be interpreted as a bad shot however, the connotations of it show that because we cannot see his face we are unsure of who this person is anymore. 

As he walks up to the camera he becomes a black silhouette. I do like this shot because it adds enigma, there is nothing to this character anymore and we know longer know who he is. 

The soundtrack I feel is pretty well timed, I will probably perfect when putting the whole piece together as well as re-shooting the shots in order to get the right angle and compare them to see what works best. Overall, not a bad first edit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment