Thursday 13 December 2012

Film Trailer, more developed


This is my trailer so far. There is still some footage that I need to shoot, hence the black scene before the protagonist buys the lottery ticket. 
The beginning of the trailer is more appealing, I have faded the first voice-mail out so it doesn't end so abruptly. The soundtrack begins earlier in order for the main riff to start as the first establishing shot appears. I believe this works well as it opens up the following scenes more uniquely separating them from the first sequence. The vlog as seen previously is now added into my trailer. There are clear jump cuts within the vlog in order to get the main information across. As for the scene when the Mum is lecturing the protagonist, although I do like the editing within the sequence the shots become grainy when zooming into the Mum's face. This needs to be reshot and when I do so I will make the characters change outfits in order for it to create the illusion of this happening on a daily basis. 

Other than all of that, I am happy so far with my production piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment