Tuesday 2 April 2013

Film Poster, almost finished.




I decided to change the main image for the film poster as I felt the emotion on the characters face did not portray the mood of the film and looked too negative for anyone to want to be interested in it. As for the background issue I have blurred it in order to make the front image stand out. As for the other pictures of the protagonist, changing the opacity has shown the different stages of the character in the movie. They are not the main images but still add to it dramatically, without them the poster would look empty and there would be no progression from one to the other thus leaving no sense of enigma for the audience to think "how did he go from that, to that?" 

It is definitely on its way however I may want to think about changing the layout and possibly some of the text on the poster, that way I can have a more filled out poster that looks more believable as an actual product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment