Tuesday 15 January 2013

Film Magazine Second Draft!


Here is the second draft of my Film Magazine front cover. It is clear that a lot more has been added, such as the text. The skyline and teasing contents have stuck to the house-style and also added a lot more to the magazine for the audience to read into. The coverlines also help add to this however, on my front cover the cover lines are not amazingly eligible therefore I will have to alter that in some way. An edit I did from the last draft was the splash. By using a rectangle I can fill the space as well as enlarge the text making it more apparent.

So for, my magazine is working well, however the colours, although working together quite well, do not seem to be vibrant enough and it may appear that it is fairly bland. Possibly putting in much more brighter colours such as red could make a more positive outcome? 

No comments:

Post a Comment