Thursday 24 January 2013

Film Poster First 'Draft'




This is my film poster so far. It has a lot more that needs adding such as the text stating the directors and producers etc. Also, an idea I have had for the film poster is to change the main front image to an image of the character before he became wealthy. The reason being is because it depicts the protagonist as being a normal youth before finally resulting into a complete wreck. By blurring the images in the background I have tried to create the effect of 'double sighted visions' as well as fast paced showing that these images are taken when under the influence.

The poster follows the same house-style as the magazine front cover, using the colours black, white and gold. The reason being is because I want the theme to be continuous throughout all my media texts. So far, the film poster is looking to be quite effective, I'm just in need of a little more material to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment