Sunday 6 January 2013

Film Magazine First 'Draft'



This is the first draft of my film magazine so far. There is obviously a fair amount missing such as coverlines and other text. However, as you can see I am following the house style with the colours black, white and gold. The splash next to the headline looks fairly blank and not that appealing, therefore at some point I will have to think about recreating that in some way. The masthead, although a decent idea, I feel as though it doesn't appear professional enough. For a first draft/guidelines towards a complete version I am fairly happy with it. 

Looking at the background of the magazine, I have duplicated it and then used 'Image > Adjustements > Threshold' in order to create a rather graphic effect. This just make the front cover a little more appealing and also bring the main image forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment